WELCOME TO BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT!
We're excited to use Seesaw to bring your family and our classroom closer together this year!
Now, let's sign up!
Tap Create Parent Account and scan the QR code on the handout that I passed out. Make sure it says your child's name at the top.
Create your account to see your child's journal! Make sure to allow notifications to get real-time updates about new posts.
How Else Can We Work Together?
- Check Seesaw regularly—you'll get notifications about new journal entries.
- Celebrate your child’s classroom successes.
- Encourage the skills we are working on in class outside of school.
- Keep me updated on how your child is doing at home.
- Let me know how I can be most helpful!
The Seesaw Team is here to help too. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Yes! You can add another child to your account
Using the QR Code:
- Sign in to your parent account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Child”.
- Scan the QR code.
Using the Link:
- Follow the email link or type in the URL on the handout.
- Choose your child from the class list.
- On the signup screen, click the "Sign in" tab at the top, instead of creating a new account.
- Sign in to your existing account and click the “Register for Updates” button.
- The teacher will need to approve your access. Once you have access, you can tap your profile icon to switch between children.