We are excited to use Seesaw to bring families closer to our classroom this year!
let's sign up!
Tap 'Create Family Account' and scan the QR code on the handout that I passed out. Make sure it says your child's name at the top.
Create your account to see your child's journal! Make sure to allow notifications to get real-time updates about new posts.
How Else Can We Work Together?
- Check Seesaw regularly—you'll be notified about new journal entries and class announcements.
- Celebrate your child’s successes and encourage the skills that we are building at school together at home.
- Keep me updated on how your child is doing and let me know how I can be most helpful.
Yes, You can add another child
Using the QR Code:
- Sign in to your family account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Child's Journal”.
- Scan the QR code for your other child.
Using the Sign Up Link:
- Follow the link on the handout or email.
- Choose your child from the list.
- Click the "Sign in" tab, instead of creating a new account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Your child's teacher will need to approve your connection, and once they do, you'll see all updates.