Here are four ideas of types of student work to add:
1. Take a photo of their best writing and read it aloud
2. Choose a favorite book and do a 1 minute read aloud
3. Choose a piece of math or science work and describe it
4. Share a goal for next term: “I hope to learn…”
6. Parents Add a Special Message for Their Child at the Conference
Download this image. Add it to your Seesaw class for parents to use as a starting point. With your help using the Seesaw Class app or website, have parents add a special, surprise message into their child's journal.
Parents will tap the [...] button below this image, tap “Copy & Edit”, tap their child’s name, tap the microphone button, record a special message "I'm proud of you because...", then tap the ✅ to save.
Interested in Student Led Conferences?
If you are interested in including your students in parent-teacher conference conversations, check out this wonderful step-by-step guide written by Seesaw Ambassador Andrea Birzer.